Bolster Food & Drink Safety: Strengthen Your Supply Chain Vulnerability Risk Assessments & Product Authenticity, Drive Food Safety Cultures & Prepare For The Latest Food Fraud Threats & Legislative Trends With Practical, Future-Focused Methods & Technology
21 Industry-Leading Food & Drink Manufacturers Share Forward-Focused Strategies In One Inspiring Day:
- Bolster Supply Chain Integrity & Food Defence: Advanced risk assessment processes and testing methods to ensure raw material authenticity and end-product safety
- Embed Food Safety Cultures Into The Business Core: Practical steps to drive a long-term culture shift that puts food safety and quality first
- Get On Top Of Legislative Trends & BRC Updates: Future-proof your commercial plans and adapt your procedures
- Prevent Food Fraud & Horizon Scan The Next Big Threats: The practical methods to remain aware of the main trends, latest hotspots and new upcoming threats to food and drink
- New Technology & The Latest Systems – Worth The Investment? Deciphering the latest innovations which could advance and streamline your food safety procedures
- Allergens & Contaminants, The Ongoing Battle! The latest thinking and practical controls to ensure your product is safe and avoids costly recalls
- Sugar Reduction & Reformulation: Insights into the implications, challenges and lessons learned for food safety.
Bolster Food & Drink Safety! 15 Manufacturers | 3 Regulators | 3 Academics | 3 Restaurants: Supply Chain Vulnerability Risk Assessments • Supply Chain Integrity & Authenticity • Food Safety Culture • Legislation Trends • Food Fraud & Horizon Scanning • Technology & Systems • Allergens & Contaminants • Reformulation & Sugar Reduction
PLUS! This Food & Drink Safety Conference Also Features:
- 21 Food & Drink Manufacturers, Regulators, Academics & 3 Restaurants Speaking From The Frontline
- 1 Compact, Future-Focused Day
- 97%+ Average Satisfaction Rating!
- 4 Panel Discussions: “Technology & Systems”, “New Legislation”, “Culture” & “Allergens & Contaminants”
- 1 Sugar & Reformation Case Study
- 1 Technology & Systems Panel
- 1 Consultative Clinic On Spices
- 3 Informal Lunchtime Discussions: A) Sugar Reduction B) Packaging C) Honey
- 2 Double Perspectives: “Supply Chain Integrity & Authenticity” & “Food Fraud & Horizon Scanning”
- Open Q&A
Can you help clients improve food and drink safety? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Louise Manning, Senior Lecturer in Food Policy and Management, Harper Adams University
SUPPLY CHAIN INTEGRITY & AUTHENTICITY
09.15 Trace It, Find It, Prove It. Ensure Authenticity & Bolster Food Defence Throughout Your Supply Chain With Risk Assessment Practices & Advanced Testing Methods
09.15 Perspective One: Greg Corbishley, Head of Food Defence, The Bart Ingredients Co.
09.35 Perspective Two: Paul Isherwood, Head of Technical & Quality, The SHS Group Drinks Division
BEST-IN-CLASS VULNERABILITY RISK ASSESSMENTS
09.55 Best-In-Class Supply Chain Vulnerability Risk Assessments
09.55 Perspective One: Nemanja Vukanic, Technical & Quality Manager, itsu
10.15 Perspective Two: Diogo Souza-Monteiro, Senior Lecturer in Agribusiness Management, Newcastle University
10.35 Perspective Three: Salvatore Ranchetti, Group Quality, Sr Director, Ferrero
10.55 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking, Also Featuring A Spices Interactive 'Clinic' Hosted By John Hill, Technical Director, British Pepper & Spice
11.25 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. Can you help clients improve food and drink safety? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
FOOD SAFETY CULTURE
11.45 Successfully Implement & Achieve A Food Safety Quality Culture Across Your Entire Organisation For A Long-Term Cultural Shift Which Focuses On Product Safety
12.05 Join Our Experienced Panellists To Discuss The Challenges, Pitfalls & Successes Of Developing A Culture To Put Safety & Quality Above All Else
Prof. Bizhan Pourkomailian, Global Director Restaurant & Distribution Food Safety, McDonald’s
Sally-Ann Krzyzaniak, Research Fellow, Portsmouth Business School
Jenny Pout, Quality Manager, Gü Puds
Alexis Guest, Group Technical Manager, Dalziel Ltd
Linda Calite,Technical Manager, Pizza Hut Europe
Chris Moore, HSE Director, Compass Group UK & Ireland
12.35 Assessing The Latest Regulation Changes & The Introduction Of BRC 8 To Keep Abreast Of Legislation Trends & Future-Proof Your Commercial Plans
Dr Lisa Ackerley, Food Safety Adviser, British Hospitality
13.05 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
INFORMAL PEER-TO-PEER DISCUSSIONS
A) Sugar Reduction: Sally-Ann Drake, Head of Technical & Innovation, Mathiesons Bakery
B) Packaging: Diogo Souza-Monteiro, Senior Lecturer in Agribusiness Management, Newcastle University
D) Whole & Superfood Supply Chain Integrity & Authenticity: Takudzwa Kufa, Head of Technical, Green Origins
14.05 Afternoon Chairs’ Opening Remarks
FOOD FRAUD & HORIZON SCANNING
14.10 Industry & The Practical Methods Available To Keep Abreast Of The Latest Threats
Perspective Two: Ron McNaughton, Head of Food Crime & Incidents
Food Standards Scotland
14.40 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. Can you help clients improve food and drink safety? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
15.10 The National Food Crime Unit shares their views on food fraud trends and insights into the role of the regulator in combating food crime
Gavan Wafer, Head of Intelligence, National Food Crime Unit
15.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
TECHNOLOGY & SYSTEMS
16.00 Benchmarking & Debating The Latest Technologies & Systems To Decipher Which Could Advance & Streamline Your Food Safety Procedures & Standards
ALLERGENS & CONTAMINANTS
16.30 Contaminants & Allergens Are An Ongoing Battle; What Are The Best-Practice Controls & Latest Strategies To Ensure Your End Product Is 100% Safe For The End Consumer?
Dr Lisa Ackerley, Food Safety Adviser, British Hospitality Association
Alexis Guest, Group Technical Manager, Dalziel Ltd
Nemanja Vukanic, Technical & Quality Manager, itsu
Deb Jayaprakash, Technical Manager, Artisan du Chocolat Limited
REFORMULATION & SUGAR REDUCTION
17.00 With the Government’s push for manufacturers to reduce sugar and calorie levels and the introduction of the Sugar Tax, what affect will recipe reformulation have on product food safety?
Dr Gavin Bown, Vice President - Global R&D, Barry Callebaut
17.20 Chairs Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Food Safety Conference, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 3479 2299.