Proactive Food & Drink Safety - Practical, Realistic Approaches To Identify & Reduce Risks, Threats, Allergens, Microbial Contamination, Fraud & Vulnerabilities Across The Supply Chain & Business: Utilising Innovative Scientific Methods, Robust Risk Assessments & Technological Advancements To Protect Consumer Health & Brand Integrity In A Changing World Of Regulation & Political Uncertainty.
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 18th September 2019, One Whitehall Place, London. PLUS! Don't Miss The Post-Conference Preventing Food Fraud Day – Ensuring Integrity & Compliance, 19th September 2019, One Whitehall Place, Central London.
Fresh Perspectives & Practical Insights From 32 Key Manufacturers, Retailers & Regulators To Help You Identify & Reduce Risks, Threats & Vulnerabilities Across The Supply Chain & Business - Protect Consumer Health & Brand Integrity & Tackle Regulation Changes & Brexit Uncertainty
- Realistic Approaches To Holistic Supply Chain Management: Implement practical controls and risk assessments to maintain authenticity, integrity and traceability
- Proactive Allergen Controls, Clear Customer Communication: Prioritise consumer safety with the latest scientific methods to prevent incidents and restore confidence
- Microbial Testing Innovations: Developments in cost-effective rapid testing techniques to identify and eliminate microbial contamination
- Regulation Updates & Interpretations: Review the latest changes in global regulations and BRC 8 with fresh perspectives from key players
- Minimise Risks From Food Fraud & Emerging Vulnerabilities: An update on the most vulnerable ingredients and what we can learn from recent cases
- Technology-Enabled Food Safety: Enhance and streamline your food safety procedures with new technologies - from A.I. to blockchain to digitisation
- Managing The Impact Of Brexit: Maintain prosperity during times of political transition, plus practical considerations for multi-national
- Embed Food Safety Cultures & Maintain Brand Reputation: Effective internal and external communication strategies to ensure cross-department commitment and customer confidence
PLUS! This Proactive Food & Drink Safety Conference Also Features:
- 32 Food & Drink Safety Directors From Leading Manufacturers & Retailers Take To The Stage For 1 Compact, Time-Efficient Day
- 2 Q&A Panel Discussion: "Allergens" & "Interpreting The Latest Regulation"
- 5 Practical Breakouts: A) Contaminant Controls B) Incident Management
C) Cleaning Validation D) Hygiene Rating Schemes E) Good Manufacturing Practices
- Facilitated Knowledge-Exchange & Networking
- Have Your Say With Peer Discussions & Q&A Sessions
32 Senior-Level Food Safety Directors Speaking In 1 Compact Day: Supply Chain Authenticity & Traceability • Active Allergen Management • Microbial Testing Innovations • New Technologies • Regulation Updates & Interpretations • Food Fraud & Emerging Vulnerabilities • Brexit Impact• Communication & Culture
Horizon-Scanning For Emerging Vulnerabilities, Testing For Adulteration & Tracing New Threats To Safeguard & Secure Production Processes & Boost Consumer Confidence In Product Authenticity. A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 19th September 2019, One Whitehall Place, Central London
Proactive Food & Drink Safety: Practical, Realistic Approaches To Identify & Reduce Risks, Threats, Allergens, Microbial Contamination, Fraud & Vulnerabilities Across The Supply Chain & Business
Utilising Innovative Scientific Methods, Robust Risk Assessments & Technological Advancements To Protect Consumer Health & Brand Integrity In A Changing World Of Regulation & Political Uncertainty. One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 18th September 2019, One Whitehall Place, Central London
GET INVOLVED IN THE FOOD SAFETY CONFERENCE - COUNTER RISKS, PROTECT CONSUMERS!
Book Your Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Here. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call us now on +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email email@example.com or download the partnership and exhibition brochure here.