Hard-Hitting, Effective Approaches To Eliminate Internal & External Risks & Threats To Consumers & Businesses From Allergens, Fraud & Vulnerabilities Throughout Supply Chains For Robust, Proactive & Advanced Food & Drink Safety Strategies. Reduce Risks To Consumers & Businesses During Uncertain Times & From Emerging Threats & Ensure Product Authenticity & Quality Through Effective Allergen Strategies, Traceable, Transparent Supply Chain Management, Powerful Safety Cultures, The Latest Tech & Microbial Testing To Drive Down Food Fraud & Keep Pace With Regulatory Changes.
20 Industry-Leading Manufacturers & Retailers Already Confirmed To Speak... Many More To Follow!
Heads & Directors Of Food Safety, Technical & Quality Share Unmissable Insights Into Reducing Risks, Protecting Consumers & Preparing For Future Threats Through Stringent Allergen Controls, Proactive Supply Chain Traceability & Driving Down Food Fraud By Harnessing The Latest Technologies, Microbial Testing & Powering A Business-Wide Culture Of Food Safety Whilst Keeping On Top Of The Latest Brexit & Regulatory Changes:
- Robust Allergen Controls: Ensure consumer safety with clear communication, new tech and authoritative allergen control methods
- Drive Traceability Across Global Supply Chains: Practical strategies to bolster quality, integrity and authenticity across complex supply networks
- Powerful Food Safety Cultures: Exceed regulator expectations with embedded employee awareness and consistent food safety cultures
- Proactively Tackle Emerging Food Safety Threats: From COVID-19 to fill-your-own, fight the threats of tomorrow and future-proof your business
- Minimise Food Fraud: From authenticity testing and supplier assurance to food defence and adulteration, tackle food fraud threats and risks throughout the supply chain
- Safety-Boosting Technology Innovations: Leverage the hottest technology advancements to streamline and simplify food safety procedures
- Navigate Brexit & Uncertainty: Sustain quality standards during political change and take advantage of emerging opportunities
- Best-In-Class Microbial Testing: Drive down contaminants and protect consumers with the latest testing innovations
- Keep Pace With Regulatory Changes & Industry Standards: Ensure product compliance with the latest regulatory updates from industry experts
Be The First To See The 2020 Conference Brochure:
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The Proactive Food Safety Conference!
Can you help businesses in the food industry enhance their food safety management and eﬃciency? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
Here's What Previous Sponsors Of Our Proactive Food & Drink Safety Conferences Have To Say:
'Great! Lots of networking. Great event, great venue.' Minebea Intec
'Good networking and knowledge sharing.' 3M
'Excellent content!' Testo
You'll Be In Safe Hands. Here's What Previous Attendees Of Our Food & Drink Safety Conferences Have To Say:
40 Food & Drink Brands In One Day Reveal Unstoppable Food & Drink Trends & Innovations For Best-Selling Products & Attention-Grabbing Marketing: Capitalise On Critical Vegan, Plant-Based, Health, Sustainability, Convenience & Retail Trends For Captivating Products That Excite Shoppers With The Latest Flavours, Ingredients & International Cuisines, On-Trend Packaging, Profitable NPD Strategies & Engaging Marketing Campaigns
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 15th September 2020, Cavendish Conference Centre, London.