PROACTIVE FOOD SAFETY
6 June 2024, London
Thank You For Attending Proactive Food Safety Amsterdam
9 November 2023
Develop Resilient Food Safety & Quality Strategies Which Champion Food Safety Cultures, Deploy Effective, Risk-Reducing Tech, Navigate Differing European Regulations & Preserve Product Integrity As Increased Supply Chain Pressure Increases Fraud Vulnerabilities To
Safeguard Consumers & Organisations With Proactive, Future-Proofed Food & Drink Safety Strategies
100% Satisfaction Rate From Previous Sponsors....
What Our Previous Delegates Have To Say...
Speak, Exhibit and Host One-To-One Meetings
This is a one-day, senior-level, single-stream conference and networking event providing you with the opportunity to present in front our delegation of Technical, Food Safety and Quality decision-makers from leading Food and Drink Manufacturers and Retailers.
Only 6 speaking sessions and 15 stands available. Get involved today!
Interested? Call our friendly team on +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book An Exhibition Stand + 2 Delegate Passes Before This Thursday & SAVE £1,000: £3,999 +VAT
Standard Rate: £4,999 + VAT
Why Attend The Food Safety Conference Amsterdam?
- Collaborating with leading brands within the food industry for solutions to shared issues
- Hear new perspectives and see something new to improve your day-to-day food safety practices
- Meet innovative solutions providers who can demo new tech – all in one room!
- Dedicated networking time to align with your counterparts in different companies
- No press means more honest case studies!
- Get multiple perspectives on one key issue with 3 insightful panel discussions on Food Safety Cultures, Allergens and Horizon Scanning
- Join 8-10 peers at an informal breakout discussions to discuss key topics in detail
- Feedback polls throughout the day