On September 20th 2017 for one day, senior-level delegates from industry-leading food and drink manufacturers and retailers will unite at The Food Safety Conference. Here’s your chance to be part of it! We have a variety of speaking, exhibiting and one-to-one meeting packages available: download the partnership and exhibition brochure here.
Book Your Exhibition Stand & Two Delegate Passes Today For Just £2,699 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call us now on +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the partnership and exhibition brochure here.
Just Released! Limited Opportunities To Speak On Either A) The Horizon Scanning & Emerging Innovations Trends Panel Discussion Or B) The Legislation & Brexit Panel Discussion. Package Includes:
- Share the stage with itsu and New England Seafood for the ‘Horizon Scanning & Emerging Innovations’ panel OR Morrisons and Pladis for the ‘Legislation and Brexit’ panel (both last for 30 minutes)
- 3×2 exhibition area
- Website branding
- 1 delegate pass and 1 speaker pass (worth £1,598)
- Conference documentation pack with delegate list.
Price on request
This Is Not A Room Filled With Solution Providers & Supply-Side Delegates, This Is The UK’s Leading One-Day, Manufacturer & Retailer-Led Food & Drink Safety Conference. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with senior food and drink safety, quality, HSE and technical professionals. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by food and drink manufacturers and retailers, for food and drink manufacturers and retailers and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking identify and reduce threats and vulnerabilities with advanced risk assessments around fraud, contaminants and industry challenges…make sure you’re a part of it!
Who Should Attend?
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Job titles include: Director of Food Safety, Quality Director, Head of Technical, VP Quality and QESH Director.
Request the delegate list by emailing email@example.com.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
- ‘Good for industry networking opportunity.’ Acoura
- ‘Excellent networking opportunity and content.’ Rittal UK
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience.
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download The Partnership & Exhibition Brochure Here.
For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.