Deliver Robust Supply Chains, Accurate Allergen Controls & Empowered Food Safety Cultures That Embrace Innovation, Protect Customers & Safeguard Businesses From Risk
Brand New, Proactive, Resilient & Quality-Driven
Food & Drink Safety Strategies
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Exhibition
6th June 2024 | One Great George Street, Central London
Allergen Controls ● Resilient Supply Chains ● Food Fraud ● Food Safety Cultures ● Digitalisation ● Regulatory Updates ● Innovative Tech ● Sustainability ● Microbiology in Food Safety ● Risk Assessments ● Compliant Labelling
The respected one-day, industry-led, central London conference returns for the 8th year with a peer-reviewed agenda covering only the most business-critical topics for brands to keep pace with evolving safety standards, minimise food safety risks and safeguard consumers.
Written By The Food & Drink Industry, For The Food & Drink Industry
27 Heads & Directors Of Food & Drink Safety, Technical & Quality Professionals Share Brand New Insights & Real-World Knowledge To Enhance Product Safety & Protect Consumers From Food Safety Risks With Innovative Digital & Technology, Accurate Allergen Controls, Resilient Supply Chains & Regulatory Compliance Underpinned By Powerful Culture Strategies & Sustainable Business Practices
Minimise risk and protect consumers with accurate precautionary allergen labelling and robust allergen controls
Improve supply chain resilience and traceability to ensure a safe food and drink supply from producer to consumer
Explore prevention strategies that defend supply chains from the risk of food and drink fraud and protect consumers at all costs
Establish positive food and drink safety cultures which champion innovation and deliver top quality consumer safety
Keep on top of new legislation to ensure compliance and product safety and reduce recalls
Leverage new technologies and tech tools to create a safer and more traceable food and drink system that maximises consumer safety
Protect consumers from microbial hazards with accurate food and drink testing measures and risk assessments
What Our Previous Delegates Have To Say...
Why Join Us At The 8th Annual Proactive Food Safety Conference
Brand New For 2024!
- Expert Insights From Manufacturers, Ingredients, FTG, Restaurants & More
- 3 Interactive Panels:
- Food & Drink Safety Cultures
- Allergen Controls
- Updates On The Latest Regulations!
- New Delegate-Led Formats For 2024!
- 8 Heads & 11 Directors
Satisfaction Rate At Our Last Event
Focused Driven Day!
10 Reasons To Attend This Industry-Leading Event:
- Upskill your team! What are the best practice approaches that they can take away today to put into practice tomorrow?
- Targeted and tailored agenda purely based on in-depth research with food and drink safety experts to curate the most relevant content.
- Proven participant return on investment with practical and actionable takeaways from brand-led, in-depth case studies – your most valuable day out of office in 2024!
- Support your business by exploring the latest innovations and digital transformations in the food and drink industry.
- Impactful connections and networking opportunities with your industry peers – grow your contact base and share new ways of working.
- Brand-led and facilitated informal breakout discussions – tackle pain points and exchange brand new ideas through our dedicated discussion time.
- Interactive live polls and Q&A – join in the conversation with panelists and presenters alike.
- Critical career growth unlocked – we will provide you with unique opportunities to learn and gain practical and actionable insights to positively impact your career.
- Inject interactivity! Delegate discussions around hot topics.
- Plus 3 panel discussions giving you the opportunity to ask your burning questions around sustainability, allergen controls and food safety cultures.
Can You Help Food & Drink Businesses Drive Quality & Safety Throughout Their Food & Drink Procedures?
This is a one-day, senior-level, single-stream conference and networking event providing you with the opportunity to present in front our delegation of Technical, Food Safety and Quality decision-makers from leading Food and Drink Manufacturers and Retailers. For more information on how to get involved, call our friendly team on +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
Book An Exhibition Stand + 2 Delegate Passes Now & SAVE £2,000: £2,999 +VAT
Standard Rate: £4,999 + VAT