The Proactive Food Safety Conference - Counter Risks, Protect Consumers Returns On 15th June 2022 In Central London! The Perfect Platform To Showcase Your Brand In Front Of Your Spot-On Target Audience...
2022 Speakers So Far Include:
- Steven Glass, Director Global Food Safety, Just Eat Takeaway.com
- Bizhan Pourkomailian, Global Restaurant & Distribution Food Safety Director, McDonald's
- Virginie Rivas, Global Director Regulatory Affairs, Food Safety & Customs, Bel
- Emma Adams, Head of Technical, Greggs
- Ashley Haywood, Supplier Assurance Manager, Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Ltd
- Joe Dunne, VP of QSHE, Europe & Russia, Kerry
- Intisar Khan, Global Food Safety Programs Director, Mondelēz International
- Gideon Ashworth, Head of Food Defence, The Bart Ingredients Company
- Jeff Wilson, Global Vice President of Operations, AIB International Ltd
- Zeina Kassaify, Global Food Safety Director, Mars Petcare
- Phil Brown, Managing Director, Fortress Technology (Europe) Ltd
- Inga Gallagher, Group Head of Technical, Holland & Barrett
- Irina beale, head of technical, wagamama
- Peter Littleton, Technical Director, Christeyns Food Hygiene
- Andrea Gorga, Supplier & 3rd Party Manufacturer Quality Assurance Manager, Campari Group
- Rhona Quin-Mcleod, Group Technical & Responsible Business Director, Samworth Brothers
- Celine Pointereau, Food Safety Manager, Arla Foods
- Helen Statham, Risk & Compliance Lead, KFC
- Joe Meyer, Global Microbiology Lead, Kerry
- Angelika Tritscher, Food Safety Director Specialized Nutrition, Danone
2022 Sponsors Include:
Can you help businesses in the food industry enhance their food safety management and eﬃciency? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
Exhibition Stand Package - Only 8 Remaining!
- 3 x 2 metre exhibition area in the main networking room.
- Branding on the on-the-day Conference materials.
- Corporate description with full contact details to appear on the on-the-day Conference materials.
- Logo/button with hyperlink to be placed on the homepage of the conference website.
- Logo and corporate description to appear on the partners’ page of the conference website.
- 2 delegate passes.
- Delegate list. Name, job title and company.
Investment: £2,999 + VAT
You'll Be In Safe Hands. Here's What Previous Attendees Of Our Food & Drink Safety Conferences Have To Say:
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.